Propulsion & Power Controls Engineer
Providing technical services and support for test and evaluation activities of aviation propulsion fuels and lubricants, rotor spin facilities, power generation accessories, unmanned air vehicles, and helicopter transmission programs. Location: NAS Patuxent River, MD. Requisition #2023-030
Qualifications & Requirements:
- BS degree in electrical/electronic engineering, mechanical engineering, or physics from an accredited ABET college/university and a broad technical knowledge of control systems, instrumentation, and electronic data acquisition, reduction, and processing systems.
- At least 8 years of experience supporting RDT&E programs for military aircraft/weapon systems.
- Must have demonstrated experience providing major aviation electronics and/or instrumentation subsystems design, analysis, procurement, and engineering guidance.
- Experience in test facility control systems for test article & facility operations and instrumentation development/design for control of engine and mission systems simulations is preferred.
- The ability to obtain/retain a Secret level DoD security clearance.