Engineering Technician (ATE/TPS)
Functional duties will be to provide support to engineers and technicians in the maintenance and operation of electronic Consolidated Automated Support System (eCASS) in a test and evaluation environment. This includes Assisting in validating Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs) and other hardware and software upgrades. Candidate will assist in preparing engineering and technical analyses, reports, change proposals, and other technical documentation. Provides assistance for functions such as Operational Test Program Set (OTPS) testing, government acceptance testing, and other U.S. Navy acquisition and sustainment support with supervision. Performs other tasks associated with maintaining an efficient ATE laboratory, as required. Candidate may be required to perform other tasks on an as-needed basis. Position is located in Patuxent River, MD. Requisition 2023-017.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Position requires a High School diploma or GED.
- Must be familiar with the use of common and peculiar shop tools and test equipment.
- Previous experience in an Automated Test Equipment (ATE) environment is desired but not required.
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office products in order to manage databases and generate basic test documents.
- Position requires a valid state driver’s license and must be able to obtain a Secret DoD security clearance.