Eagle Systems understands that our personnel and their knowledge, experience, creativity, and satisfaction fuels our success. We are proud to offer benefits that rank among the best in our industry.
Our Benefits include:
- Holidays: We observe ten (80 hours) paid holidays every year and synchronize those with the schedules of our government customers.
- Vacation: The Company provides paid time for vacations for qualified employees. Vacation time is accrued starting at the time of employment.
- Sick/Personal Leave: In addition to paid time off for holidays and vacation time, eligible Eagle Systems’ employees accrue sick/personal leave.
- Other Leave: In special situations, such as Jury Duty, Bereavement, or Military Leave, Eagle Systems’ leave policy covers special situation.
- Health Insurance: We offer health insurance for eligible employees through Cigna. Eagle Systems pays for the employee’s medical insurance in fill and subsidizes a large portion of spouse and dependent insurance costs.
- Dental Insurance: Dental insurance is offered to qualified employees through MetLife.
- Disability Insurance: Short- and Long-Term disability plans are offered to eligible employees.
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance: Eagle Systems provides up to $80,000 life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance to all eligible employees, free of charge.
- Retirement Plan: We offer a 401K plan for qualified employees with company matching, as determined annually.
- Education Assistance: Eagle Systems offers educational assistance for employees that are looking to build skills that will help both the employee and Eagle Systems to meet current and future customer needs. Job-related degree-seeking programs, continuing education, and technical school courses are all reimbursable with approval.
- Professional Memberships: Employees may be reimbursed for job-related membership fees of professional societies with pre-approval. Eligible memberships are those with promote professional growth or provide the Company with a specific benefit.
The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion and consistent with applicable laws to: (1) change the level of its contribution for insurance coverage, the scope of coverage and the benefits provided under each type of insurance, and/or the kinds and carriers of insurance provided; (2) eliminate any kind of insurance coverage currently provided; and/or (3) change, modify, add to, or eliminate any of the other benefits offered by the Company.
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Rights